Why following your Passion is a wrong advice.
You keep circling in ideas.
Nothing seems to work.
Your business does not lift off.
I know … You probably forget essential steps.
Do you want to build a business for the long-term?
Listen in, join us and know your IKIGAI. Why is IKIGAI important? Because building a business takes time and is stressful. So you’d better build a business that fits you, makes you happy, gives you purpose, brings in money and serves others.
The 5 IKIGAI steps are:
- Stay Active & Take it Slow
- Surround yourself with Good Friends
- Get in Shape and Smile
- Give Thanks
- Ikigai (and the explanation)
Stop following your passion, do not only work for the money! You can do so much better than that!
All the links I talk about in the video are here.
- Webinar about Self-Confidence: http://jeanetbathoorn.nl/selfconfidence
Finding your Ikigai
Here you go.
The graphic I am talking about in the video.
- What are you good (great) at?
- What do you love to do?
- What does the world need?
- What can I be paid for?
And find Your Unique Ikigai.